Saturday 14 November 2009

Hello hello helllllooooo,

Thought it was about time to update the blog. A storm come through Cornwall yesterday. Myself and Simon headed down to the Lizard peninsula to see the sea. Waves never look as big in photos, but you should get the idea:

Then of course there was the Dublin marathon. Simon, my parents and lots of friends came out the cheer me on. Big thanks to them. And to my friend Sara for getting my involved in it in the first place. I ran it in 4hours11mins and couldn't walk for two days after. Photos of me actually running are on the way:

There was a wedding or two since I updated last, of which there are lots of photos on facebook but I love this one from Gihg and Anika's wedding:
.... And a nice art photo of Simon surfing, taking by our friend Peter:More photos to come sooner than later.
xxx Roz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hurray an update!!! :) Crazy waves!