Wednesday 1 August 2007

The weather has finally brightened up and we are all drying out a bit now. I've had a few really busy days on the beach this week. It seems the beach culture has done away with the roll up straw mat and has opted for 'who's got the latest sun shade'. But you still see some very red lobsters at the end of a day. Below is Maenporth Beach, followed by Gilly Beach.


I promise some photos of my sit-on-tops soon, once I get hold of Simon's camera that is. I'm too nervous to bring mine near the water.

My brother James is coming to visit this Friday. He'll be my first guest since I moved over to Cornwall. I know the rest of you are going to surprise me any day!! He hasn't been kayaking before so I hope to get him out on the water as much as possible. I think he might be planning museums though?!

I've been painting away, all with a sea-y theme. To see them, you'll have to wait til my on-line shopping gallery is up and running.

I also realised I've no pics up of Simon or Derry. Did you ever hear people say how owners can really look like their dogs and dogs can act like their owners? Well...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AAAghh it's a dogman the invasion is coming. Nice to hear the weather has turned.

Unknown said...

Hey Roz, Great to see you're getting on well! I keep checking the blog for updates, was delighted to see some today - It brightened an otherwise very dull day at work. Keep working on that tan, I was very impressed when you came back in June! Take it easy,
Maria x