Saturday 15 December 2007

Hi all, well I´ve reached the end of my stay in Xela. I wish I had more time to learn some Spanish and I really wish I had mor time to spend teaching the children, but at the same time I´m excited about moving on and seeing more. I took the camera to school today, so here´s a few photos...
My Spanish teacher Lily and me...
The school yard...
My fellow teacher Monica (from Norway) teaching the class Santa Claus is coming to town...
The 5th graders....
The 2nd graders...
The girls at break time...
Also my bedroom...
And the street stalls I pass on the way to school...
I´m going to hopefully take some photos of my Guatamalian family at dinner tonight. I´m leaving tomorrow early on another hike. I´ve hooked back up with Quetzaltrekkers and am going to hike to Laco de Atitlan (where I was a few weeks ago) over the next three days!!!

No comments: